.... she will be loved







♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Patti-Ann Lothian, Carimac Student, died February 1, 2010"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




So, as many people might be saying... I wasn't her closest friend, we didn't share lunch, or our life stories, or our likes and dislikes...but we shared smiles and laughs and even a hug.

I recall seeing her at school, the first day of first year. And you know those typical looking uptown girls, although she looked like one she really wasn't one. She was so beautiful and smiled with everyone. I recognized her from the billboards around the island and pretended I didn't know her name, until she sat across from me in a lecture we had in Room 03. I always teased her about not listening and wasting time with the people around her.

We became twitter friends and from there I just felt so much closer to her. I swear she was instrumental in me becoming a twitter addict :D. She would be walking to class and tweeting...(saw her doing it a couple mornings). We use to RT each others stuff. She was pretty funny. And I remember when I tweeted that I voluntarily stopped at a stop light because I wanted to tweet and she emphatically replied " ME TOO!!! "...

I go back to the first semester of year two, when they had a Multimedia Project to do. She actually came up to the gazebos (neva seen her walking about campus b4... jus to class, and to the car). She wanted some of us to pose in different stances for her. I remember her saying "Nicolette, that's not depressing, *Sigh* alright jus turn ur face"...It was hilarious! I kept laughing and so did she...until we settled down and got the right shots.

She was always happy. I have never seen her sad. Ann-Loy and the rest of our group said we were gonna make an effort to make her apart of our group this semester. We even planned to go to the gym on Thursdays (she picked the day). She said she didn't know how to hang out at school, we said we'd show her.

... Then my mind flashes to the night we were tweeting to her 'til the morning she was missing, 'til the moment Ann got the call...

They asked me how my week was today, for the first I was lost for words. This week has been the longest and the hardest week of my life...


GONE TOO SOON ♥ Patti

So there was this girl that I didn't really talk to/ like. But she's your friend. I realized that these trivial things make no sense. So I started talking to her. I wish our tears could bring you back, cuz God knows we've cried...but we're rest assured that u're better off, on the other side.

See you on the other side Eva Allyssa

Comments

Anonymous said…
can you tell me what happened to her?