Is it ever what it seems?


HOLA !!

Do you ever talk to someone and feel instantly connected?
Then you want to talk to them everyday?
But you don't know if they would want to hear from you?




I swear these things happen to me all the time. Maybe I am just an emotional person. But what I've learnt to do is keep a circle of close, diverse friends that you can seek advice from.

It never helps to get advice from one friend, it could very well be one biased friend.

There are also instances where that one friend is one fucking bitch, and just really wants to see the worst happen to you. (Ye some "friend")

Whenever we have asked ourselves the aforementioned questions we must never doubt that the other person feels the same way.

The best thing to do is to say so. I had an encounter like this earlier this year, and I found out the other person was really happy to have someone to talk to.

We never know when someone needs that extra ear just to talk to, that friend whose shoulder they can cry on... or something else.... *wink*

Lost opportunities are always frustrating, and we can never help thinking "what if"... so let's just say "why not" and go for it... after all what do we have to lose...

Okay Okay , maybe it will hurt your ego... especially if the person doesn't say politely that they don't feel the same way. But it will be comforting (at least) to know that you said what you had to say, instead of beating up yourself about what you could have done, what you could have said and what could have happened.

After all:
"To a BOLD man FORTUNE hold out her hand"

- Anonymous

Comments

rush said…
Hey Girl!

I like this post, and I like the layout too! I like the whole vibe and it really does fit in with your tagline--I also read the post before this one, and that definitely sounds like something I'd want to get involved with...can anyone participate? What do I have to do?

Keep it up Nico!