Dashin Fashi'n

I am a lover of fashion and all things CLOTHES... However I don't usually talk about it in my blog. So let's look at some fashion, shall we?







So the Kardashian's have a line of dresses from Bebe...Kim is more curvaceous than Khloe, and in better shape too. So Khloe should have opted for a more snug fit, or draped a belt around her waist or something, so she doesn't look like a plank of wood... she looks pretty hideous. PS: your hair is also a mess hunny.



So January Jones went to Milan... When in Rome do what the Romans do? shouldn't have been applied in this case. We know Europeans are all for the weird, eclectic fashion statements, but this was a bad idea. Perhaps it would have been an easier pill to swallow if you had let out your hair, and used a more subtle lip colour.



I absolutely love Katherine Heigl, especially because I have been sucked into the new season of Grey's Anatomy... She opted for a warm, comfy look here. I think it's fine, I mean who am I to judge clothes of comfort. But what is that cheetah print thing peeking out there?

PS: her daughter is just too cute.



I love this.... #thatisall...



What was Nicole Richie thinking? Clearly she's going to recycle this as her Halloween costume. I love that she's gained some weight, and that she's a mother and she's changed her whole image, but hun this dress looks like one of Harlow's art projects.



Taylor Swift was also in Milan, this time for Roberto Cavali's fashion show. Apparently everyone wanted to do something different because they're in Milan. Although this ensemble sort of resembles an 18th century peasant outfit I think I like it. She wears it well in my opinion, kudos to you Taylor (no interruption from Kanye this time).

We're gonna end this with a fluffy girl, that we've all come to know and love...from Disney Channel, to the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, to Ugly Betty... I present...




America Ferrera ... Rompers are all the craze these days, buy if you don't have a certain shape it may look like a garbage bag on you. America doesn't have much hips, so she remedies that by adding a stunning belt to the look... I APPROVE



These photos were courtesy of: www.celebrityfashion.com

Comments