... Issues

HELLLOOOOO!
I'm baaaack! Whoever is out there reading. I've had some issues with technology for about a month now.





First:
My internet wasn't working. The modem seemed to have been malfunctioning. I called my ISP (Internet Service Provider)and they were giving me the run around, then they finally suggested that a technician come look at it. It turns out the modem was BURNT OUT... And then they wanted to charges us $4,000 to replace it. I don't know what eventually came of that, but daddy was PISSED to say the least.

Second:
After the modem was replaced and I thought all was well. My laptop started to give me problems. I just thought it was the normal little problems it gave me, after all it is about 3/4 years old. Then i saw a message come up SYSTEM AND CONTROL APPLICATION HAS BEEN STOPPED. Naturally, I think it's just another thing to deal with with this busted laptop. Then, I couldn't check gmail, could hardly browse, couldn't take my files off the computer, couldn't print..so naturally, I began to freak out because I realized all this after 10 PM on Thursday when I has an assignment due the next day.

Third:
I bought a new phone, and I got it at a really good price so you know I was ECSTATIC about it. Everything was working fine, until a few minutes later. I couldn't get my blackberry service to work properly and that in itself just depressed me. Not depress in the complete sense of the word, but I was deeply saddened. I took my phone to my cell service provider's head office and that in conjunction with a tip I got from a friend solved the issues :). Although I am unable to download the Foursquare app or rather it doesn't work. I think it's for the best, I was getting a bit carried away with the constant checking in, and ousting as mayor and all that jazz.

Learn more about foursquare here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foursquare_%28social_networking%29

Those were my two cents regarding my absence. More random banter to come!

Comments