Said I Loved You...But I Lied"

I got this line from a song that was popular way back when, when i was a child (kidding, it really wasn't that long ago..lol).. however I have shared the video just so you can get some perspective (and just for a bit of a distraction it really isn't related to the blog post).







LOVE

Everyone has their own definition of love. I frankly think love is my favourite word. I use it in almost any situation at any time to describe how I feel about anything. I bought a CarMex medicated lip balm and it felt so good on my lips and kept them nice and shiny that after a few hours I declared that "I LOVED IT" and if you ask me today I really do love it, it does wonders. (free advertising ! i absolutely love this lip balm)

I use the word love a lot because I feel so strongly for something that I feel the word LOVE aptly describes how I feel. When you do something for me and I say thank you and declare that "I absolutely love you" for doing the thing, I mean it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean i love all your actions all the time or I love you in general, but I love what you did for me and the fact that you took time out to think of someone other than yourself (which is pretty hard for some people).


Frankly the world has too activities going on that resemble hatred, why not spread some love around. I am a passionate person and using the word "love" a lot will show YOU that I am passionate about a certain thing.

HOWEVER

If I tell YOU that I love YOU, not after doing a deed or saying something or doing anything particularly unusual I really do mean it. Anyone that I have said "I love you" to, whether it be romantically or otherwise I have meant it and I love them wholeheartedly. If I love you, you may not think I treat you differently from others (because I try to be respectful and welcoming to all types of people, even the unfriendables) BUT rest assured you have a particular place in my heart.

So, if I say I love you, or that I love something about you, I have not lied (unlike Michael Bolton). This year let's spread some more love shall we ?


and a parting message....



Keep Your Love

Comments