So I am in the mood to keep up F*CK*RY

LOL! I hate when people do that ... replace the vowels in the expletive with asterisks, but it might have been in poor taste to put that in the title, rest assured that (or prepare yourself) I won't be removing any more vowels...

Although I have shit to be doing I strayed and happened upon (I love the internet)a celebrity website (yes, thousands exist!) but I think this one is dedicated to black celebrities: www.theybf.com

DISCLAIMER: The following pics are from this website, the comments however are my own.








I love Pooch Hall although his parents are sooo wicked! What the hell kinda name is Pooch?! Some people shouldn't name their kids man. Anywhoo, this may not be the best picture of him, but this man can hardly do any wrong in my eyes. For the record the girl is not his girlfriend, she is from the "Basketball Wives".



You heard brakes in your head didn't you, or glass shattering didn't you? Come on tell the truth. This picture damn well frightened me. Meagan Good and her sister (yes that is her blood relative) went to a screening of some sort of film dressed like this. I mean Meagan is cute and her body is pretty hot and although she does not look completely BAD in that outfit (I'm sure guys would see nothing wrong with this lol) I think she should have worn something else. I mean what kind of film is this, why are they so "skankily" dressed? Pairing that top with a black tutu style skirt or even a red one for a burst of colour would have been a better idea:



Now wouldn't that have looked divine on her? I swear I was a stylist in another life. As for her sister, I cant even...I really can't even... she just needs to go home.



Kerry Washington is just hot. You just have to love her. I don't have any issues with this outfit. I'm seeing some sheer fabric peeking through (at the top of the jacket) I hope a hot top is beneath ! She was going to a dinner and after party (yes it actually said that).



MMHMM.. Tameka Raymond (Usher's ex wife; somehow I think she married him for the last name) is here with her, rather with two of her children (doesn't he have like three more? or did I hear wrongly). Guess where they're at? KangaZoom - her new business venture, an indoor play and party center for children... Get that money girl, ride on Usher's name and get that money.



Spike Lee, Spike Lee, Spike Lee... I can't even say anything to you 'cause if I had money like you did I'd do crazy shit too. ||side bar: I love how he's eating a giant bag of Cracker Jack :D||



Did you recognize that that's Kelis? I didn't, I had to read the caption. DAMN... What the hell is going on with her? I mean I know she divorced Nas but damn man damn. Perhaps the only thing BAD about her is the outfit (and the hair and the accessories) because she was actually hosting Marquee Mondays at Marquee Nightclub in Las Vegas on this night. If she had just worn the dress sans jacket, plain stockings (since she wants to wear stockings) and replaced those pieces of "gold" "jewellery" with just a silver knob or chandelier earring or something (anything but those) she would've looked nice. I've always liked Kelis, but this outfit is a HELL NO!

How the hell did THIS:



turn into what you just saw? I don't know meeeeng, these Hollywood people are crazy.


SO, last time I ended with a fluffy girl and I'm going to be true to me and end with a fluffy girl this time too, I can assure you she's precious.





Did you see what I did there?

Gabourey Sidibe (who became famous for her role in Precious) was snapped while she was out (I'm gonna leave where she went for later). It's funny how the only title they could find for this picture was


GOT HER HANDS UPON HER HIP...

I mean that's all you could say? I can't even lie I am laughing so hard (on the inside) because I know it isn't right to laugh out loud, because she's black AND fat - two things which are almost like poison when mixed (mmhmm...american tv). Anywhoo, she looks fine, I guess.. I would have preferred if she wore a plain black top though, instead of that one with the sequins (because it doesn't pair well with her cheetah sneakers - which I like).

Guess where she was heading ... The House of Hype LIVEstyle Lounge Day Event

BUT guess where the event was being held....

CISCERO RESTAURANT.

I rest my case







Please be reminded that all pictures were taken from Young, Black and Fabulous' website (I found out that was the name during writing this). Visit their website:www.theybf.com

Comments

SadeSweetness said…
LOL dwl @ hands on her hips .. i'm dying
Nicolette ღ said…
dem bait up di girl man