The Beef-Bacon-Cheese Patty from hell

I don't usually blog about food, but this is a special case....

So recently a friend and I decided to try this bacon patty we heard about, I must admit I was more eager to try it. I  like pork...a lot... so when I heard of a Pork Patty I was very excited about this. 

We went to the patty place, and asked about the pork patty. We were told it can only be ADDED to a patty, so it'd be a beef patty with bacon or a cheese patty with bacon. I could hear the cholesterol festering, but I decided to try it anyway, my friend went another route having a full house patty (beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato) with bacon and I bought a beef-bacon-cheese patty for another friend we would visit that day.





I apologize for buying that patty for my friend. Now if he gets any sort of heart complications, high cholesterol or high blood pressure I am going to feel guilty. That patty was the most unhealthy thing I have ever consumed in life. SERIOUSLY.. and I have eaten some unhealthy crap.

I feel sick from just talking about it right now. It was so salty, and just BAD...

I saw my life flash before my eyes, thought of all the children I'd like to have and me being unable to run behind them and play with them. MY UNHEALTHY FUTURE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES.

You may think I am over-exaggerating, perhaps I am, but seriously don't try the beef-bacon-cheese patty. For something so unhealthy, with MEAT and CHEESE (my two loves), you'd think it was at least delicious... but it wasn't ! It was just unbelievably salty...

I love food, really I do... and the disappointment I got from this patty almost brought me to tears (figurative tears... my stomach cried a little)... After all it [my stomach] gave up, it wasn't even satisfied and then my taste buds slapped me, slapped me for subjecting my body to this and it wasn't even tasty.

And you know that commercial about "one healthy choice leading to another"... It is so true. The day I had that awful patty was the day I made some of my worst eating choices... I am too ashamed to tell you what else I had that day, but those were delicious so it was kinda worth it.

A beef patty alone has about 650 calories, I don't even want to know how much more calories is added to the patty when bacon is added....

I am usually not a healthy eater, or an advocate of eating healthily (it is a word, I checked Google), but this patty really is not the best choice you can make for your body... 

Comments

LOL. Enjoyed reading but i actually like the bacon and cheese patty, i buy it everytime i'm there.

I know a lot of persons who share the same view as you though
lolalolita_ said…
I laughed very hard when reading this and i have soooo wanted to try one my self and I may still although, lord knows i should stay far away, FAR AWAY for anything remotely as you described
Nicolette ღ said…
Your stomach is strong and you are young...i'm too old for this shit loool
Nicolette ღ said…
@lolalolita you should try it... to experience it. After all you only live once. To lessen the effect, share it with a friend lol
owen said…
where is this patty place?
TheAinzlee said…
Where can i get this patty? I'm curious!
TheAinzlee said…
Never knew there was 650 in a reg patty...damnnnnn
Nicolette ღ said…
There is a patty place in Liguanea, in the plaza with Wendy's... that's where I got it :D
TheAinzlee said…
I'm tempted to try tit the next time Kgn cools down! haha! U do know though that the patty you described sounds like a burger in disguise? hmmm...
Nicolette ღ said…
@Ainz ... I am sure it has more calories than a burger lol
TheAinzlee said…
hmmm....
good point