Day 3 of the Blackberry Fast

No looking back... I think...


Today was okay...

I didn't have any urges today either, and more people are texting me more often now. 




YAAY !

Because, initially I thought I would not have as much people to converse with because I am off BBM, but it turns out I speak to just enough. This cleanse is teaching me a little about friendship also... because those same friends who were unable to say hello to you on BBM will surely not call or text you; and those who found the time perhaps once every few months to say something  to you won't waste the credit to communicate with you... I am okay with that though, I had mentally cut some people off before I even thought of this "fast"... The more you live, the more you grow.

This week I have a wonderful, fun-packed sports camp to volunteer at... Yes I just used the words "I" and "sports" in the same sentence LOL.

I volunteer at this camp every year, this is my third year, and this year we have some older children to contend with... the first year it was 8-15, but the 15 year-olds were FEW and far between, last year was kindergarten age children and this year it's mainly 12-15... I am going to need some extra something from within to deal with these older children though, these young adults rather.

This week-long camp is going to make the blackberry fast even more bearable. 

BLACKBERRY! I have one thing to say to you:

I will do this !



Comments